The Autogil range of flat-bed die cutters (presses) a highly versatile, robust and very precise.
The machine can be used with convention-al rule knife cutting tools or engineered special purpose tooling can be designed and manufactured for your application.
Cutting depth is accurately adjusted using a very fine pitched ball joint assembly, ensuring a consistent kiss-cut is achieved and maintained onto the thinnest of back-ing liners.
- Steel box section frame with cover panels, mounted on adjustable jacking feet or castors
- Ground main base plate – mounting for all assemblies
- 4 Outer press pillars – linear bearing slides (precision ground hardened) + stand-off
- Side beams (L/H + R/H) c/w main shaft bearings
- Heavy duty main shaft & eccentric cams (x4) c/w sealed bearing
- Connecting rods (x4) c/w insert, fine adjusters & housing
- Heavy duty flywheel
- High grade bearing units through-out
- Cam operated blade movement
- Precision ground bed plate – hardened & high finish – interchangeable kiss cut plate
- Precision ground top moving press plate
- Pneumatic tool clamp rails: 470 x 420mm tool base
- Precision press bearings (x4) – ball bushed bearings & precision ground guide pillars
- Geared motor & flywheel options for variable cutting force
- Main shaft encoder – cutting axis monitoring
- Servo driven feed roll nip assembly – 100mm ø Rubber Covered Rollers
- Fully interlocked safety guard – polycarbonate vision panel and gull-wing access doors
- Tool safety anti-drop collar and sensor
- IP rated electrical enclosure – mounted to frame
- Dual channel Safety Circuit with Relay & Emergency Stops
- Engraved Control Panel
- Low Voltage Control Circuit
- Touch Screen Colour HMI
The Machine will be CE Marked and is designed to conform to EMC & RFI requirements.