Hanbury-Autogil Technical Support Contracts
If you DO have a technical support contract:
- 8 Hours of inclusive Remote Technical Support
- Additional Hours charged @ £49 Per Hour
- On-Site Hours @ £49 Per Hour
- Travel to Site @ £45 Per Hour
- Time Charged in 15 Minute Increments
- Priority Support over PAYG
- Out of hours Technical Support
- Maximum 4 hour Response Time
If you DON’T have a technical support contract:
- £65 Per Hour
- Response within 3 working days Mon – Fri
- Standard Technical Support
- On-Site Hours @ £65 Per Hour
- Travel to Site @ £55 Per Hour
- Time Charged in 30 Minute Increments
Don’t risk expensive downtime, secure your machine function with our Technical Support package:
Only £410* Per annum
*for unlimited number of Hanbury-Autogil machines.
Each Converting Machine project is managed by a specialist team at Hanbury-Autogil with all elements controlled internally. Hanbury-Autogil uses Solidworks mechanical 3D software for designing and benefit from in-house senior electrical engineers to develop all machine PLC code and HMI screens. Machine parts are manufactured using our production engineering facility on site. This ensures we can deliver the highest machine build standards within agreed timelines.
The converting process can be made up of multiple stages. Each stage from material presentation – coil or sheet, web management, laminating, material handling and transportation, slitting, cutting, trim and waste management, fume extraction, stack, recoil and package can be automated by a Hanbury-Autogil converting machine. We work with you to solve any problems and provide total material converting solutions.
Hanbury-Autogil 60+ Years Experience
With a Hanbury-Autogil converting machine you can increase productivity, add value, enhance quality and reduce maintenance. We work with customers around the globe and in various industries to deliver bespoke cutting edge converting machines.