Being the smallest in the standard range of sheeters, it is compact and modular with integrated servo driven nip roll assembly, used to index material to length.
The shear cutting action is unique to the Autogil range which is not only highly precise, but also robust by design. This ensures a clinical cut on the thinnest of materials. Cams are used to move the top blade carrier up and down for promoting a fast, smooth and quiet action.
- Product Sheet
- Steel box section frame with cover panels, mounted on adjustable jacking feet or castors
- Main Steel base plate, side plates & tie beams
- High grade bearing units through-out
- Cam operated blade movement
- High grade cutting blades – cutting geometry to suit application
- User friendly blade setting mechanism and procedure
- Geared motor & flywheel options for variable cutting force
- Main shaft encoder – cutting axis monitoring
- Servo driven feed roll nip assembly – 76mm ø Rubber Covered Rollers
- Fully interlocked safety guard – polycarbonate vision panel and gull-wing access doors
- IP rated electrical enclosure – mounted to frame
- Dual channel Safety Circuit with Relay & Emergency Stops
- Engraved Control Panel
- Low Voltage Control Circuit
- Touch Screen Colour HMI
The Machine will be CE Marked and is designed to conform to EMC & RFI requirements.